This attraction can only be visited on a 3 and 6 day York Pass.
Climb on-board a steam or heritage diesel train and experience 24 miles of Yorkshire’s amazing scenery at this must-see visitor attraction.
Explore the Railway
• Pickering Station is a must-see 1930s themed station that will transport you back in time to the steam era.
• Let off steam in the North York Moors National Park – see stunning scenery and wildlife!
• A must-see is the celebrity station, Goathland, which became Hogsmeade Station in the first Harry Potter film.
• Explore Grosmont Station which is home to the operating and engineering world of the NYMR.
• Visit Whitby with its narrow streets and bustling harbour overlooked by the striking ruins of Whitby Abbey.